Childnet Advice to parents in:
Making secure payments online using your credit or debit card
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available.
You will have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; you will be prompted to change these, and to keep them safe and secure. If you have more than one child at our school or children at other ParentPay schools, you can create a single account login for all your children.
Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date; no card details are stored in any part of the system. Once you’ve activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
Account details were sent to parents last week, if you have not received them let the school know by emailing email@example.com
Click here for key information about the start of our school term
New uniform – blazer, head scarf and own bag chosen by students. Support for families in hardship may be available.
- New and improved student washrooms and toilets – thanks to student council
- Parent Pay – Online payment system for all trips and school meals
- Online homework system- Show my Homework with activities to complete online
- Parent Teacher Association and Alumni Association meeting – all welcome 17 September 9.30am-11.30am.
- Massive expansion of Washwood Heath Academy Sixth Form Centre.
- New yellow marking and feedback sheets in books. Support your child by checking this regularly.
- Innovative Computer Design suite for Music and Media Studies
- Parent pay is an online payment system for meals and trips. No students will need to carry large sums of money to and from school in future.
- Learn2Earn is our new online Rewards system for students. Each ‘credit’ can be saved up and used towards school equipment and learning resources.
- Show My Homework is an online system for parents to check the quality and completion of homework
We expect high standards of school uniform. This includes: no patterns or lines cut into hair and no jewellery (apart from small stud earrings). Nail varnish and make up are not permitted.
A suitable bag (not plastic carrier and not pouch) and a school planner are also part of student’s uniform and should be carried at all times.
Click here for new uniform details: